Tuesday, February 2, 2010

God Has Sent An Angel

It is an understatement that 2010 has had a rough start. At the beginning of the year, I started doubting my faith again. I even told one of my friends that maybe I was doing something wrong and God was punishing us for it. It just seems like the harder we pray the less God listens. I set goals two or three days after the 1st of January, not resolutions but goals. No one ever keeps resolutions that they make so I thought with goals it would be easier. So far, so good. Things have become a little grim, but I've been determined not to give into my doubts and fears. I continually scour the Internet looking for something that would benefit my husband and I, and hopefully that would allow him to stop hanging siding. Last Thursday was particularly grim as I looked at bills, and at the checkbook. I prayed that God would send some help. Well God sent me an angel. We have been working together since last Thursday and He is a godsend for sure. He is a christian and together we are working towards my goal of making an income from the Internet. It is not a MLM or commission based, but a legitimate business that will eventually provide us with an income. I'm so totally excited. I've not shared everything with my husband yet, but I know already that he is supporting my efforts. I know that God hears our prayers and that it is in His time that they are answered and not ours. I had just said that I wish He would at least let me in on the game plan some, when I received an email from this gentleman. So for those of you out there with doubts and a feeling of hopelessness, don't give up. God is listening! God will answer! Let Jesus take the wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment