Saturday, May 29, 2010

My blogs

This is a notice just to let you know I'm removing automatic mailings of my blogs to email addresses.  If you want to continue to read it, you will need to sign up to follow the blog.  I'm not doing this to hurt anyone's feelings or because I'm mad at anyone... (Isn't it sad that I have to add this disclaimer)..  Anyway, I'm going through recovery and I'm writing to work through my emotions and to over come the past hurts and my addictions or former addictions... However once an addict always an addict, just sober or clean..   I don't wish illwill on anyone, and I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings, but some of my remarks might.  I'd rather be safe than have to be sorry for something that was intentional...

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment