Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My sisters



I am the middle child and there are just us three girls. To say that we have always gotten a long would be a bold faced lie and I try not to do that and always speak the truth. We all look fairly alike, but have very different personalities although we all try to be the boss. My older sister was the cheerleader, drill team, everyone loves person in school. She wasn't fat, and she always had a boyfriend. My little sister, is the small quiet genius and even at a young age, she had her bluff in on us. I like to write and have a very vivid imagination. I don't get along well with people and it takes a lot for me to trust someone, and heaven forbid you ever break that trust. I might still be polite, but that is probably as far as I will go even with someone I've known for a length of time. I hate people that betray others and then think they can just go back and start again. I may forgive you, but forgetting is another thing. Yes I know that is one of my faults. However, I digress. As sisters we were taught to play together, work together and share. We love each other and all though we differ on some of our beliefs, we have always tried to support each other. Both my sisters married in their teens. I didn't marry until I was upwards of 40. I love my sisters and they know that all they would have to do is ask and if I could, I would. I'm having a difficult time right now, but my sisters without knowing it, sent me emails today and are my inspiration. So I thought I would share: From my older sister I receive this:





Psalm 46:10 'Be Still and Know that I AM GOD'




From my little sister I received an email about a daughter and her father and they were driving through a storm, she wanted to pull over and her father told her to get driving. Here is the inspiration:




Now the storm was terrible but she never stopped driving and soon she could see a little clearer.
After a couple of miles she was on dry land and the sun was out.
Her father said: "Now, pull over and step out!"
She said "But Why now?"
He said "get out look back at all the people that gave up and are still in the storm".
You never gave up and now your storm is over.
I thought this was a testimony for anyone of you that is going through something. Just because everyone else, even the ones that appear to be the largest and strongest gives up, you don't have to . . . because if you keep going, on up ahead, your storm will soon be over and the sun will shine upon your face again.
God bless you as you keep trusting in Him to direct your steps ~




So this blog is dedicated to them... Sissy and Brat... I love you both... May God Grant you all your blessings and hopes in 2010... Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment