Friday, January 21, 2011

The Basics of Life

I dreamed all night long again with this one song playing through my head.  The Basics of Life, by the group 4Him.  I love their music and they have some really good songs.  Most would consider them old music, but it is all good. 

So what are the basics of life?  The song talks about getting back to a Christ centered life, faith that is true and love.... can't remember the rest of the verse.  What would you consider something basic that you must have in your life?  I am not talking about the most important and that is Christ being first in your life, but what comes next for you? 

So that is the thought provoking question of the day.  I'm off to work at the church.  I downloaded four sermons from Truth For life, and I ordered three booklets today.  I'm looking forward to reading those when I receive them.  My time with God grows more and more each day.  I hope yours does too!

Have a God Filled and Blessed day!
Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment