Monday, June 29, 2009

Back on Track - God's Word

Over the last three weeks I fell away from writing in my journal and going to God everyday. Not that it is an excuse, but with the schedule at the movie theater and trying to keep things going and taking care of my husband, I lost track and just didn't seem to have time. I know that was Satan, stepping in and trying to get me away from God. I do strive to live by the Will of God and in His word. I don't always succeed and I know not everyone does every day, every minute. If we did, we would live in a perfect world, and that is not possible. However, yesterday after an exhausting search to look for a place to live, and after an emotional realization that without God's help we are not going to find a place, I sat down and had a long talk with God and wrote in my journal. So today, here is my bible verse. My goal is to post a new verse everyday, learning the word of God as I go along. I know that He is leading us to where we need to go. I'm praying that He will strengthen the faith of my husband, Norman and myself as we go forward. May God Bless you in everything you do. Go to the Lord each day and thank Him for what He has provided. L

1 Thessalonians 5:17-19 (New King James Version)
17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment