Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God's Masterpiece

My sister sent me an email this morning. She knows that I am trying very hard to learn to live in the word of God. In the email was the following bible verse:

Ephesians 2:10 (New King James Version)
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Also in the email was a link to a video by two guys who played out the verse above. I thought it was worth sharing and hopefully it will help some one. I've included the link below. May God Bless you all! L

"God's Chisel" by the Skit Guys:http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=849dc7c803281df74bb2&sp=1&SOURCE=DBV

1 comment:

  1. Loved the skit. It showed me that I have only turned part of my life over to God. That I am still trying to keep control of the part I feel like I don't need to "bother" God with.

    ReplyDelete