Friday, November 26, 2010

Things I know For Sure

There are some things I know for certain and they are the following:

I know that the Bible is God's Word and it doesn't contradict itself and all of it is important, not just what we choose to believe and follow.

I know that Jesus was the Word made man, and that it is a living word.

I know that Jesus died for my sins and rose again and that He sits at the right hand of God.

I know that God answers our prayers in His time, not ours, and by His will not ours. 

I know that God never leaves our side.  So if you are a child of God and doing things you shouldn't do, God is there with you watching, and you should feel guilty and convicted of your sins. 

I also know that God forgives us, even when we are a Child of God and do things we shouldn't, but you need to get on your knees and ask for that forgiveness. 

I know that God puts people in our path at the right time and when we need them the most. 

I know that without a doubt, God brought my husband, Norman and I together, otherwise we would never have met. 

I know that God has a plan for us.

I know that God will take care of us, no matter what.

I know that God loves me more than I will ever be able to understand. 

I know that that my place in heaven is secure and that one day I will see everyone that I love, and that has died, again. 

I know that He sees what is in my heart, and He knows what I need and want. 

I know that if He comes back for me tomorrow, that I am ready.  Are you?

John 3:16 (King James Version)


16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment