Sunday, December 6, 2009

Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask and ye shall receive

This post is simple today. I know these verses but sometimes have a hard time focusing on this... I know that all I have to do is ask and God will provide, but having the faith that He will truly do this some times escape me. However, I've read two devotionals in the last two days... stating this exact thing... I'm sure it is a sign, so today with renewed strength and faith, I share these bible verses with you... May God Bless you all, Merry Christmas, and remember what the reason for the season really is...

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment