Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our New Home

We have been visiting Emory Baptist Church since the Saturday before Halloween. I've felt a lot of love in the church. Everyone is very nice and goes out of their way to make you feel a part of the congregation. No one has said you are sitting in my pew, been snobby or unfriendly. You can feel God when you walk through the doors. I wasn't sure this was where God wanted us, but today He made it clear this is where we are suppose to be. Invitation was almost over, my husband took me by the hand and said, "Are you ready?" We walked to the front and became a part of a new home, and a new church family. I'm very excited. Everyone shook our hand and welcomed us to the church and we were even personally invited to two different Sunday school classes! It is unbelievable how friendly everyone is, and they don't mind answering questions or telling us their names. I can't wait to have the opportunity to work with the church. Maybe it will be next Saturday. That is the Angel Food ministries day of handing out the food to those who have purchased. Anyway, I feel so relieved today, and at peace in my heart, which I haven't felt in a while. Maybe this is the first part of my Christmas wish being answered. If you haven't read, "My Christmas Wish", go to http://lsfarnsworths.blogspot.com. May God Bless everyone. Love L

No comments:

Post a Comment