Saturday, November 7, 2009

A conversation with God

I know you hear my thoughts and see what is in my heart. I know you hear my cries of pain, sadness, and anger. God it has been a truly weird week. Thank you for blessing me and my family. I thank you for the man I'm married to as it is without a doubt that you gave him to me. Thank you for my family, friends, and even those that are not close, but acquaintances, and some that are some times my enemies. Thank you for healing my best friend. I ask that you bless those that are in need. Answer the prayers of those that are ill, sick or need your help. Father, I ask for directions because it seems that I am fumbling in the darkness. I ask for strength to beat my demons and banish them forever. I ask that you answer the prayers of my sisters and help them to achieve their goals and wishes and support their families. I ask that you bless all my family, blood relatives, and my family by marriage. Father heal those that are sick and too weak to make it day to day. Father thank you for your son, who died so that I might live. Father I ask for wisdom and knowledge to do what I must and to handle the things that you leave for me to deal with. Father I give you all my needs, desires and wishes. Father I know that you will provide for us what we need when we need it. Father, I ask for wisdom for my sisters, mother, father, in laws, out laws, and all in between that they will do your will. Father please help those with addictions to fight their battles. Give them strength to make it through. Father, I ask a special blessing for my daughter and son in law, that they will have a closer walk with you. Father I ask you to bless them with a family. Father I know that I don't always do what you would have me to and I know that I sin. Father please forgive me for those sins of doubt, fear, hatred, anger and all those that I don't realize I have committed. Father I ask that you show me where I need to be, and what I need to do. Help me to understand your word as I read. Show me, help me, and heal me and most of all, Father continue to love me. I know that none of us are perfect and as hard as we try we cannot live your perfect will. We try but we all fall short. Help me Father to be a better person, more forgiving. Help me to get pass worrying about what others think of me. I know that all that matters is what is in my heart, and what you see in my heart. Father I ask that you give wisdom and knowledge to this world's leaders that they will make the right decisions. Father protect us all from false prophets and false teachers. I ask this in the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment