Monday, November 23, 2009

I Struggle

I struggle that my walk with Jesus is not where I want it to be, but I try daily to improve it.

I struggle everyday as a believer. I struggle with temptation and some days the devil wins, but Jesus forgives me.

I struggle on how to be a witness for others. Can you look at me and see that Christ lives in my heart?

I struggle with a past that still plagues my future. Past transgressions that took place after I asked Christ into my life. But through repentance and because of the Grace of God; I have been forgiven.

I struggle with a thirst to consume the entire word of God, but cannot read and study fast enough, but I push on.

I struggled with doubts about my salvation and faith recently, but Christ has reassured me, that I am His.

I struggle with worry for my friends and family who don't know Jesus, who have been led astray, and who let the world retain a hold on them, but I pray for God's intervention.

I struggle to live a life for the Lord and know that He hears my pleas, and knows my heart, and sees my needs and my desires. I know that only He can fulfill me.

I struggle with my place in this world, but I know my Lord is in control. I know as I struggle and stumble, God picks me up, dusts me off, wipes away my tears, and says, "Ssh my child. I hold you in my arms. No harm come to one of my children."

No comments:

Post a Comment