Sunday, November 29, 2009

If you could ask God one question....

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I'm not sure I still know only one question to ask God. If I can only ask one, it would be one that ask in a wide sense of the word, "Why?" I have the need for much knowledge and understanding from God. Why is the word that would start my questions. Why is there so much evil in the world? Why do some women have baby after baby, and some women try so hard to conceive and never do? Why do some people who are faithful have one hardship after another? Why does it appear that some people who don't care about anything, have life laid at their feet on a silver platter? Why do some Christians, just stand by and watch people struggle? Why does the church support overseas missions when there is so much to do here in our own country? Why are there so many different religions when we all have the same bible? Why, why, why????? I know some of those whys can probably be answered with out asking God, but I want to hear it from God's lips. I want to sit beside God and just have a normal conversation about everyday life. I want to look at God and say, "Please tell me why," and I want Him to reach out and take my hand and pull me to sit beside Him and hear Him say, "Because child......".... May God Bless you all... I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas... Please remember why we celebrate Christmas... Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment