Monday, December 6, 2010

Can You Hear?

Its that time of year where you see Christmas lights, Stores decorated for Christmas and you hear Christmas music every where you go.  One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Can You see what I see?"  That must have been a very magical or guess a supernatural thing they night the Star appeared.  The time when Christ's birth was announced and the star directed the wise men and shepherds to Him. 

We don't have a star directing us to Him now.  We have His written word. 

Although none us probably read it, take it in, or devour it like we should, it is there to give us and remind us of His promises.  We can read His word and every place there is a promise, it is not just for Israel, it is for every child of God and for those looking for Jesus. 

There are many times when I stand in worship service and cry during the invitation.  I know that it is God tugging at my heart, convicting me, and calling me to do more.  What more?  I'm not sure, but I know that as long as I keep praying and asking God for His direction, give Him control of my life, that He will continue to provide everything I need.  My faith is tenfold more than it use to be.  My trust is tenfold more than it ever was. 

God does not let people down.  He does not forsake us, and He never leaves us.  We are the ones that turn our backs and walk away.  Why?  Because of something we don't understand.  As a child of God, I am trying to live my life for God, to spread His word, and to show others just who Jesus is, the one true living God.  There is no other!  All the other religions worship gods that are dead.  My God, My Jesus sits on the right hand of the Father. 

Do you know Jesus?  Would you like to know someone who loves you unconditionally, no matter what you have done?  You can.  It is for everyone, not just the chosen people. 

May God Bless You as you read this blog today!  May You have a God Filled Day!  And if you don't know Jesus, I pray that He will send someone to you, to show you how to meet Him.  Your life will be forever changed. 

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment