Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beneath The Cleansing Flood - August 29th, 2010

Spiritual hymns have such hidden wisdom sometimes or maybe it is that as new Christians or new church goers we just don't really understand.  One of my old favorites is Victory in Jesus.  As a new Christian or as a 12 year old, I just didn't really understand the song, but after today (8-29-10) it has a great meaning in my life.  I was plunged beneath the cleansing flood and the feeling of the water washing over me, and the Holy Spirit inside was just more than I will ever be able to put down on paper, so to speak... 

One of my new favorites is Heaven Came Down.  If you don't know the song, look it up or listen to the play list.  I added it and it is being sung by Brad Paisley.  It is wonderful!  Another that holds a special place in my heart is When we All Get to Heaven.  There is no doubt in my mind that I will be in Heaven when I leave this world and journey to the next.  If you have doubts or have never met Jesus, there is no time like the present.  There's a number 1 best seller that will show you all you need to know and about how to have Jesus in your life.  It is called the Holy Bible.  Pick it up and read it from cover to cover.  However, before you start, pray for guidance and wisdom and understanding. 

What?  You don't know how to pray..  It's quite simple.  It's just like talking to your best friend.  You say, "Jesus help me, guide me as I read your holy word.  Give me the wisdom and knowledge to understand your teachings.  In your precious name, Jesus, Amen."  It doesn't get any simpler than that..  May God Bless you in ways beyond your belief... Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment