Tuesday, August 17, 2010

God Sees You Through

There is no place you go mentally or physically that God is not with you.  He knows your heart and thoughts before you do.  If you are a child of God, if you have asked Jesus to live in your heart, He never leaves your side.  You cannot lose your salvation.  You may commit sins, but if you are truly a child of God you strive to be as perfect as possible.  If you do commit some sin, humble your heart and  ask God to forgive you of those sins.  ONLY one perfect person has walked this earth and He was crucified. 

The last few months have been kind of rough.  I'm working my way through recovery and I can see a difference every day in my life.  My relationship with God is growing by leaps and bounds.  I'm like a sponge and cannot soak up enough of His word.  My relationship with my husband has always been wonderful, but it is even better, because now I see God working in our lives and bringing us closer to Him, and growing us to do His work.  My relationship with my family has changed as well.  I think the relationship that I thought was broken, isn't and never was, but my perception was skewed.  (Probably didn't make a lick of sense).  I know that they will forgive me, and I know that God has already forgiven me as well.

I pray every day for a chance to do something to glorify God.  I want Him to take my life and use it however, whenever, where ever, doing whatever He needs me to do.  I pray this every day as I turn control of my life over to Him. 

Attending recovery and working through the guides has opened my eyes to a lot of things.  It is easier to see people that proclaim to be Christians, not really acting as Christians than it was before.  I know we are not to judge, that is in God's hands.  I also know that if we see our brother doing something wrong we are to approach him, but never alone.  I think this is where I messed up. 

It is hard when you love and care for someone to point out something that they are doing is wrong, or the way they are acting is not appropriate, or the things they are saying is negative and derrogatory.  It is especially if they are a child of God and they are not being the Christian they proclaim to be. I only want my family and friends to experience God.  I want to know that when they leave this world that I will see them in Heaven, or that I will be waiting for them when they pass from this world. 

There is no battle too big for GOD.  There is no battle too small for GOD.  He will see you through the rough times, the sad times, the painful things that life throws and He is there for the happy times as well.  Let God see you through..  Just ask Jesus into your heart.  Believe and know that He was born of a virgin, was crucified and died and rose again on the third day so that we might have eternal life.  Don't wait until it is too late..  When is it too late???  When you stand before Him and He looks in the book of life and says, "I do not know you child." 

Are you a child of God?  Have you strayed from the straight and narrow path?  Humble yourself before God, give Him your heart and ask for His forgiveness of your sins.  Spend eternity with Jesus.  I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment